2 copies of the same postcard with a tinted black and white photograph (?) of the exterior of Elgin County Court House. White border beneith image with caption reading "Court House, St. Thomas." On one, the St. Thomas postmark is dated to 1906 and addressed to a Mrs. John Wilson of Port Huron, Michegan. The other is addressed to a Miss Laurie Caruschan (?) of Niagera on the Lake, Ontario.