St. Thomas Times-Journal fonds - Historical Photographs of St. Thomas file
1 photograph : b&w ; 8.5 x 14.5 cm
1 b&w negative : plastic
Scope and Content
Pinafore Lake, looking northwest, ca. 1930. The Michigan Central Railway power house or pump house at the extreme north end of the lake, adjacent to Elm Street, is visible - built ca. 1872 by the Canada Southern Railway to supply water to the CASO Station, rail yards and shop. Photo by Frank H. Leslie. Retained for reference by the St. Thomas Times-Journal.
File includes b&w plastic negative and photograph print.