"London & Port Stanley Railway train stops at a passenger shelter in Union, April 20, 1952", ca. 1985. On the back of the postacard, it states: "A southbound London & Port Stanley train pauses at the small passenger shelter at Union, Ontario, on April 20, 1952. The three cars, Nos. 16, 23 and 8, were acquired from the Milwaukee Electric Railway and Light Co. in 1941 to handle extra wartime passenger service on the L7PS. Two of the cars are preserved at the Illinois Railway Museum. But the station survives in its original location, hosting passengers on the diesel-powered Port Stanley Terminal Rail, which operates the southern portion of the former L&PS. Port Stanley is on Lake Erie, about 50 km. south of London".