Series consists of programs, invitations, a scrapbook and photographs of the centennial celebrations at Alma College. Series also includes a program and photographs from ceremony in which Alma College was designated a provincial heritage site.
Series consists of "Academics at Alma", a pamphlet produced by the college for students and guardians. The pamphlet outlines the courses offered at Alma College, diploma requirements, music program and English as a second language course.
Series consists of accounting records of Alma College. Series includes grand ledgers, student ledgers, account books, cash vouchers, cash receipts, cash books, payroll sheets, student accounts, and financial statements. Student ledgers include students' name, date of birth, name of guardians, address, courses and special notes in a tabular format.
- Part of Recital and Dramatics Programs
- Programme for advanced music students and artist-pupils in recital at McLachlin Hall
- Includes fifteen musical pieces
- Thursday, June 9 at 8:15 p.m.
- No year provided; pre-1952 ("God Save the King")
- Two copies