1. Handwritten letter giving exact detail of By-Law 471 for the village of Dutton, passed June 20th, 1890. Unsigned, lined, legal size document showing the limits of Dutton.
2. Handwritten statement of Company lands, 1898.
3. Bundle of letters from May 21st to July22nd 1898. Seven pages detailing an appeal by CSR to the tax assessment for property of CSR/MCRR in the town of Dutton. The assessment for 1898 increased to $2,300, which the railway disagreed with and took the appeal to court. They were successful in their appeal and the taxes were changed to $2,000.
1. Folded, stapled and yellowed
2. Folded and yellowed, with rust stains from staples
3. Folded, typed and stapled with rust stains from staple.