Skip header and navigation

Revise Search

296 records – page 1 of 15.

Van Brenk's Fruit Farm, Wallacetown

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121706
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 11
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 12
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 13
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 14
  6 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 11
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 12
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 13
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 14
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
6 photographs : col.
Scope and Content
Six colour photographs of the Van Brenk Fruit Farm, operated by Rein and Helen Van Brenk, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume 2, pages 11 to 14:
The farm house, formerly owned by the Sloan family [11];
An erial view of the farm [12];
The plum orchard in bloom [13a];
Ornamental trees and fields [13b];
Apple trees bearing fruit [14a];
Young apple trees [14b].
Photos taken by Helen Van Brenk.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Ronald Bedford's Farm, Wallacetown

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121711
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 15
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 15
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
One colour photograph of Robert Bedford's farm, located at lot 21, Concession 10, Dunwich township, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume 2, page 15. The house was built in 1904 by Daniel B. McPherson and Catherine Sloan McPherson. The farm was purchased in 1963 by Ronald and Margaret Bedford.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Kenneth Holland's Farm, Wallacetown

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121713
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 16
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 16
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
One colour photograph shows Kenneth Holland's farm, located on the south side of the tenth concession, Dunwich township, included in Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 16. The house was built in 1931 by Percival Jones and Florence Shearing Jones who purchased the farm in 1911 from Percival's mother, Mary Jones. Kenneth Holland purchased the farm in 1970.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Lawrence Holland's Farm, Wallacetown

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121716
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 17
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 17
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
One colour photograph of Lawrence Holland's farm, located on the tenth concession, Dunwich township, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 17. The house was built in 1879 by Joe Bobier. The farm was purchased by Lawrence and Grace Holland from Mrs. Lilllian Granger Lackey, widow of James Lackey.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Lyle Jones's Farm, Wallacetown

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121717
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 18
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 18
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
One colour photograph shows Lyle Jones's farm, located on the tenth concession, Dunwich township, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 18. The house was built in 1876 for a reported sum of $600 by Thomas Sloan. Thomas Sloan sold the farm in 1904 to Percival and Mary Jones and they farmed until 1945. In 1947, Foster and Lyle Jones, grandsons of Percival and Mary Jones purchased the farm.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Duncan K. McKillop's Farm, Wallacetown

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121719
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 19
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 19
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1982
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
One colour photograph of Duncan K. McKillop's farm at Wallacetown, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 19. The house was moved from Wallacetown to the farm in 1921, after the original house burned down.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Cameron Farm, Lot 6, Concession 6, Dunwich

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121725
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1969
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 41
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 41
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1969
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
One colour photograph of the Cameron farm at lot 6, Concession 6, Dunwich township in 1969, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 41. The farm was purchased by Peter Cameron in 1867 from George McBeth. John R. Cameron purchased the farm from his father Peter, in 1892. John R. farmed unitl 1919 and sold the farm to his brother Peter G. Cameron. Peter G. sold the farm to son John T. in 1928. The farm was designated a Century farm in 1967.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Donald McGugan Farm, Coynes Corner

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121728
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1964
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 42a
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 42a
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1964
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
One black and white photograph of the Donald McGugan Farm, located at Coynes Corners, Dunwich, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 42. The 200 acre farm was purchased in 1820 by Donald McGugan at Coynes Corners. As of 1969, the farm was owned by Stewart McGugan, a great-grandson of Donald McGugan.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

George Braddon Farm, Coynes Corners

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121729
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1950
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 42b
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 42b
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1950
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
Black and white photograph of the George Braddon farm house, owned by Raymond Braddon in 1970, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 42. The land was purchased in 1861.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Duncan McCall Farm

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121733
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 160
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 43a
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 43a
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 160
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colour photograph of the Duncan McCall farm, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 43. In 1819, Duncan McCall, Elder Thomas McCall and Samuel McCall purchased 300 acres in Aldborough. In 1969, Hugh Fergus McCall, great-grandson of Elder Thomas McCall, lived on the farm.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Home of Mrs. Thelma McFarlane

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121734
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1969
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 43b
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 43b
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1969
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colour photograph of the George Braddon home, a part of the Humphrey Braddon farm, owned by Mrs. Thelma McFarlane, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 43.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

James Sloan Farm, Lot 21, Concession 9, Dunwich Township

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121737
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
File
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1945
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 44a
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
File
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 44a
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1945
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
Black and white photograph of the James Sloan farm house on lot 21, Concession 9, Dunwich township, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 44. The farm was purchased in 1853 by James Sloan. James married Nancy Lackey and in 1873 they built the house. James and Nancy had two sons, William and John. John lived on the farm all of his life. As of 1969, Harold Sloan, son of John operated the farm.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

John D. McKillop Farm

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121738
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1969
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 44b
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 44b
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1969
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
Black and white photograph of John D. McKillop's farm, located on Lot 14, Concession 6, Clay Street, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 44. John D. McKillop and brother Neil from Scotland settled on the land in 1852. Four generations to present time have lived on this farm.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Wallacetown Grist Mill

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121764
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1960
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 67
  2 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 67
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1960
Publication
January 11, 2021: Published on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
2 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
Two black and white photographs the Wallacetown Grist Mill, included in Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 67:
Before it was demolished in 1968 [67a];
Norm Sutton, centre, owner of the mill from 1943 to 1961, with two unidentified workers [67b].
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Wallacetown Women's Institute Meeting

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121767
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1942
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 76
  2 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 76
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1942
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
2 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
Two black and white photographs of members of the Wallacetown W.I., included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 76:
Members at "Blue's" [76a]
Members outside of Underhill's [76b].
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Agriculture
Farming
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Mungo Cameron and Marshall Cameron Haying

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives121791
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1930
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 106
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B1 F2 106
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1930
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
Black and white photograph of Mungo Cameron and Marshall Cameron with their wagon, hay rack, and horses, included in Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 106.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Barn Raising at Goodwell Eastman Wilson's Farm, Lot 23, Concession 8, Township of Bayham

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives122920
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Eden Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
[ca. 1895]
Accession Number
2005-04
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh1 B2 39
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Eden Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2005-04
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh1 B2 39
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
[ca. 1895]
Publication
Published in the Aylmer Express: July 11, 2018.
Posted on Flickr: May 30, 3019.
Posted on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter : April 15, 2021.
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
One black and white photograph shows the men and women at one of the meals served during the barn raising at Goodwell Eastman Wilson's farm, lot 23, Concession 8, Township of Bayham, ca. 1895. The ladies served the men for two days. Included in the Eden Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
Name Access
Eden Women's Institute
Eden (Ont.)
Subject Access
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Barn Raising at Goodwell Eastman Wilson's Farm, Lot 23, Concession 8, Township of Bayham

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives122964
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Eden Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
[ca. 1895]
Accession Number
2005-04
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh1 B2 49a
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Eden Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2005-04
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh1 B2 49a
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
[ca. 1895]
Publication
Published in the Aylmer Express: April 20, 2016.
Posted on Instagram and Twitter : April 15, 2021.
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
One black and white photograph shows the men who participated in the barn raising at Goodwell Eastman Wilson's farm, lot 23, Concession 8, Township of Bayham, ca. 1895. Included in the Eden Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
Name Access
Eden Women's Institute
Eden (Ont.)
Subject Access
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Stumping Machine and Workers in Bayham Township

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives122965
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Eden Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
[ca. 1895]
Accession Number
2005-04
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh1 B2 49b
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Eden Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2005-04
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh1 B2 49b
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
[ca. 1895]
Publication
Published in the Aylmer Express: October 14, 2015.
Posted on Facebook and Instagram : March 26, 2021.
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
One black and white photograph shows a stumping machine with a team of horses and workers. Included in the Eden Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
Name Access
Eden Women's Institute
Eden (Ont.)
Subject Access
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Frank Travis and the Eden Cheese Factory

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives122966
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Eden Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
[ca. 1930]
Accession Number
2005-04
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh1 B2 50a
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Eden Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2005-04
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh1 B2 50a
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
[ca. 1930]
Publication
Published in the Aylmer Express: August 5, 2015.
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
One black and white photograph shows Frank Travis in front of the Eden Cheese Factory, located just west of the rail road station. Included in the Eden Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume One.
Name Access
Eden Women's Institute
Eden (Ont.)
Subject Access
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

296 records – page 1 of 15.