Skip header and navigation

Revise Search

143 records – page 1 of 8.

Collecting Farmer's Cream in Talbotville

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives131209
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Talbotville Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1919
Storage Location
R6 S1 Sh3 B2 F2 107a
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Talbotville Women's Institute fonds
Creator
Talbotville Women's Institute
Description Level
Item
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R6 S1 Sh3 B2 F2 107a
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1919
Series
Talbotville Women's Institute fonds- Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
One black and white phototgraph shows driver Wilfrid Fife collecting farmer's cream in Talbotville. Morley Thomas is identified as the small child. Included in the Talbotville Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two.
Name Access
Talbotville (Ont.)
Talbotville Women's Institute
Subject Access
Business and Industry
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Fred Knight's Traction Engine

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives131217
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Talbotville Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Storage Location
R6 S1 Sh3 B2 F2 114a
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Talbotville Women's Institute fonds
Creator
Talbotville Women's Institute
Description Level
Item
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R6 S1 Sh3 B2 F2 114a
GMD
graphic material
Series
Talbotville Women's Institute fonds- Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
One black and white photograph shows the first traction engine (steam powered) in Talbotville. It was owned and operated by Fred Knight. Fred did custom thresing in the community. Joe Pearce and Claire Kettlewell are shown in the photograph. Included in the Talbotville Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two.
Name Access
Talbotville (Ont.)
Talbotville Women's Institute
Subject Access
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Lester Longhurst's Combine, Talbotville

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives131218
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Talbotville Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1942
Storage Location
R6 S1 Sh3 B2 F2 114b
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Talbotville Women's Institute fonds
Creator
Talbotville Women's Institute
Description Level
Item
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R6 S1 Sh3 B2 F2 114b
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1942
Series
Talbotville Women's Institute fonds- Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
Scope and Content
First grain combine in Talbotville, owned and operated by Lester Longhurst (shown on combine). Included in the Talbotville Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two.
Name Access
Talbotville (Ont.)
Talbotville Women's Institute
Subject Access
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Planting and Harvesting, Southwold

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives113483
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Cowal Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1947-1948
Accession Number
2011-12
Storage Location
C7 Sh5 B5 F2 78
  3 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Cowal Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2011-12
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C7 Sh5 B5 F2 78
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1947-1948
Series
Cowal Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
3 photographs : b&w
Scope and Content
Three black and white photographs of farming in Southwold, included in the Cowal Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, page 78:
Planting corn with a two row planter and a team of horses in 1947. About 10 acres could be planted in one day, 15 acres if the horses were changed during the day [78a];
Haying at R. D. Campbell's farm, with Bob Campbell driving the tractor, in the summer of 1948 [78b];
A chopped hay harvester [78c].
Name Access
Cowal Women's Institute
Cowal (Ont.)
Southwold (Ont. : Township)
Subject Access
Women's Institutes
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

McKillop Farm and Family

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives142132
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1990
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B3 F1 106
  2 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B3 F1 106
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1990
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
2 photographs : col.
Scope and Content
Two colour photographs associated with the McKillop Family, ca. 1990, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 106:
The McKillop farm house, located on Lot 10, Concession 6, Dunwich Township. It was built in 1875 by Donald McKillop, who acquired the land in 1854 from the Crown [106a];
From left to right are John McKillop with his son, Daniel John McKillop (standing) and his grandsons Mark Daniel, Matthew John, and Adam Lyle. The boys are the sixth generation of McKillops.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Dunwich (Ont. : Township)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Home of Gertrude Small

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives142133
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1993
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B3 F1 107
  2 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2003-16
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location
R7 S5 Sh3 B3 F1 107
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
1993
Series
Wallacetown Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
2 photographs : col.
Scope and Content
Two colour photographs of the house [107a] and the barn [107b] on Gertrude Small's farm, located on Lot 22 N 1/2, Concession 9, Dunwich Township, in 1993, included in the Wallacetown Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 107. The house was built ca. 1885 and the bar in 1850.
Name Access
Wallacetown Women's Institute
Wallacetown (Ont.)
Dunwich (Ont. : Township)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Paul Mistele Elgin Hall of Fame Induction

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138829
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
2010
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F1 36a
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F1 36a
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
2010
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colour photograph of Paul Mistele's family at his induction into the Elgin Hall of Fame in February, 2010, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Four, page 36. Mistele passed away in 2008, but during his life he was an active member of agricultural organizations and was a vice-president of the Ontario Federation of Agriculture. He was also the founder of the Ontario Pork Producers' donate-a-hog for foodbanks. Accepted his award on his behalf from left are Ed Ketchabaw, Mathew Mistele, Carol (Kniter) Mistele, and Amanda Mistele.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Polygonal Barn

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138857
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 3
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 3
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Publication
Posted to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram March 11, 2020
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colour photograph of a olygonal, or many-sided, barn located in Aldborough Township, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 3. The farm was bought by Herbert and Charlotte Baker in the 1880s, and they built the barn in the late 1890s after a visit to the Dakotas, where these barns were popular. The rectangular portion was added in 1905.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Gardiner Property

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138859
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 4
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 4
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colour photograph of the property of John and Evelyn Gardiner, located on the south half of Lot 7, Concession 3, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 4. The farm is used for cash crop and livestock. It was originally owned by John Scott, who purchased the land from the Crown in the 1800s.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Johnston Property

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138860
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 5
  3 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 5
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
3 photographs : col.
Scope and Content
Three colour photographs of the property of Willa Johnston (her husband, Nelson, passed away in July, 2008), located on the south half of Lot 5 and southeast 1/4 of Lot 4, Concession 3, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 5. The farm is used for mixed-livestock, and growing corn, beans, wheat, and hay. The land was purchased by James Strachan in 1830, and the Johnston's purchased the farm in 1950.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Hadash Property

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138861
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1950-1999
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 6
  3 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 6
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1950-1999
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w
2 photographs : col.
Scope and Content
One black and white and two colour photographs of the property of Richard and Rodger Hadash, located on the north half of Lot 11, Concession 4, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 6. The far is used for cash crop and livestock. It ws originally purchased by Albert H. and Hannah M. Howe in 1927. Photo 6a was taken ca. 1950; photo 6b was taken in 1987; photo 6c was taken in 1999.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Woolner Property

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138863
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1950-2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 7
  4 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 7
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1950-2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w
2 photographs : col.
Scope and Content
Two black and white and two colour photographs of the property of Allan and Lois Woolner, located on Concession 2, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 7. The farm is used for cash crop and livestock. The land was originally purchased by Henry Ross Archer from the Crown in 1867, and has been in the Woolner family since 1877:
The barn on the farm [7a];
The original red brick house, built in the late 1800s. The photo was taken ca. 1950 [7b];
A plaque that reads "N.O. Hipel Limited; Preston, Ontario; Manufacturers; Patented June 7, 1932" [7c];
This home was built by Allan and Lois Woolner in 1958. The photo was taken in 1985 [7d].
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1985-2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 8
  3 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 8
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1985-2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
3 photographs : col.
Scope and Content
Three colour photographs of the property of Lyle and Norma Mann, located on Lot 3, Concession 1, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 8. The land was originally purchased by Henry and Agnes Mann in 1894:
The barn [8a];
The home of Lyle and Norma Mann in 1990 [8b];
Three unidentified individuals, probably members of the Mann family. The house behind was demolished in 1995 [8c].
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Alderton Property

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138866
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 9
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 9
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colour photograph of the property of Kevin and Marguerite Alderton, located on Concession 1, Lot 6, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 9. The farm was originally purcahsed by James Fleming in 1793. Fleming was likely Elgin's first European settler on the south bank of the Thames River.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Spence Property

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138867
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 10
  2 images     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 10
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
2 photographs : col.
Scope and Content
Two colour photographs of the Spence property, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 10.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 11
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 11
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colur photograph of the Graham Farm, located on the south half of Lot 3, Concession 4, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 11.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 12
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 12
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colur photograph of the McCallum Farm, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 12.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Corson Hornal Farm

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138871
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 13
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 13
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colur photograph of the Corson Hornal Farm, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 13.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Alex James Farm

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138872
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 14
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 14
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colur photograph of the Alex James Farm, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 14.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

Carson Graham Farm

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives138873
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 15
  1 image     1 website  
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Clachan Women's Institute fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2015-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 110
Storage Location
R13 S2 Sh2 B2 F2 15
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 2009
Series
Clachan Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Physical Description
1 photograph : col.
Scope and Content
Colur photograph of the Carson Graham Farm, included in the Clachan Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Five, page 15.
Name Access
Clachan Women's Institute
Clachan (Ont.)
Subject Access
Tweedsmuir Histories
Farming
Agriculture
URL Notes
Link directs to the source information for this image, from the Tweedsmuir book.
Images
Websites / Street View

143 records – page 1 of 8.