Reproduction of a sketch of the Elgin County Courthouse exterior. Drawing is loose and somewhat stylized. Image is surrounded by a white border. Caption beneath image reads: "Court House, Elgin County, St. Thomas, Ontario -- 1898."
2 copies of the same postcard with a tinted black and white photograph (?) of the exterior of Elgin County Court House. White border beneith image with caption reading "Court House, St. Thomas." On one, the St. Thomas postmark is dated to 1906 and addressed to a Mrs. John Wilson of Port Huron, Michegan. The other is addressed to a Miss Laurie Caruschan (?) of Niagera on the Lake, Ontario.
2 copies of a postcard with colour illustration of the exterior of Elgin County Court House. One features a St. Thomas postmark dated to February 17, 1910, and is addressed to Mr. Jas Gent (?) of Kingsmill, Ontario.
2 copies of postcard with colour illustration of the exterior of Elgin County Court House. Facade has a distinct yellow colour. One features a Hamilton postmark dated January 20, 1908, and is addressed to Miss Alice Gonchwark (?) of London, Ontario. The other has a Sparta postmark dated September 10, 1908, and is addressed to Miss Marion Ryekwan (?) of Chicago, Illinois. The residence of the governor of the Elgin County Jail is partially visible at right. The Elgin County Registry Office is partially visible at left.