Two copies of a black and white photograph showing the main entrance and front elevation of the Elgin County Court House, St. Thomas, February 24, 1975. View is looking south from the intersection of Wellington and Queen Streets.
Black and white postcard showing the Elgin County Court House, St. Thomas, looking west from Metcalfe Street, ca. 1920. The Elgin County Jail is partially visible at left. Caretakers are visible raking and sweeping. A fence surrounds and protects a newly planted tree.