Skip header and navigation

Revise Search

47 records – page 1 of 3.

Directory Map

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives99
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin County Map Collection
Description Level
Item
GMD
cartographic material
Date Range
c. 1930's
Accession Number
2002-20
Storage Location
M12
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin County Map Collection
Description Level
Item
Item Number
MAP 57
Accession Number
2002-20
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
M12
GMD
cartographic material
Date Range
c. 1930's
Physical Description
1 map: mounted on cardboard.
Physical Condition
Fair
Scope and Content
-Includes locations of post offices, sidings, hamlets, and township boundaries. -Covers parts of Middlesex County, Oxford County, and Elgin County (Yarmouth, Malahide, and Bayham).
Subject Access
City and County Directories

Perspective Map of the City of St. Thomas

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives9461
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin County Map Collection
Description Level
Item
GMD
cartographic material
Date Range
1886
Accession Number
2002-25
Storage Location
M10e
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin County Map Collection
Creator
J.C. Young
W.N. Wesbrook
Description Level
Item
Item Number
MAP 251
Accession Number
2002-25
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
M10e
GMD
cartographic material
Date Range
1886
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Physical Description
1 map: 68 x 97 cm
Custodial History
Acquired by the Elgin Historical Society. Stored as part of a much larger collection at the Elgin County Pioneer Museum. Moved to basement of Yurek's Drug Store after Museum fire in 2001. Donated to Elgin County Archives in December 2002.
Scope and Content
Colour perspective map of the City of St. Thomas, cloth, published in 1886 by J.C. Young and drawn by W.N. Wesbrook. Includes classified business directory and illustrations of prominent buildings, including Court House, Wellington Street; Daily & Weekly Times, Talbot Street; Knox Presbyterian Church, Hincks Street; Dr. T.W. Duncombe's Block, corner of Talbot and Southwick Streets; Paulin & Co. Hardware and J.H. Price Grocery Store, corner of Talbot and St. Catharine Streets; Grand Central Hotel, Talbot Street; Post Office, Talbot Street; Alma College, Moore Street; St. George Street Methodist Church; Catholic Church, Talbot Street; Goodwin & Jennings Furniture Store; Proposed Y.M.C.A. Rail Road Hospital; Hutchinson House, Talbot Street, Captain A. McBride, Prop.; A. McLachlin residence, Wellington Street; Baptist Church, corner of Southwick and Centre Streets; Thomas Williams Home, Church Street; Collegiate Institute; G.S. Caskey residence, Myrtle Street; Raiser's Brewery, Rudolph and Begg Prop., London and Port Stanley Road; E. Miller residence, corner of Curtis and St. George Streets; English Church, Wellington Street; City Roller Flour Mills, May Brothers Prop., Manitoba Street; China Hall and Silver Bazaar/ Opera House, Talbot Street.
Name Access
St. Thomas (Ont.)
Subject Access
Buildings
Heritage Buildings

Architectural drawings showing elevations and floor plans for 42747 Southdale Line, St. Thomas

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives165626
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin County Map Collection
Description Level
Item
GMD
architectural drawings
Date Range
July 19, 1948
Accession Number
2018-27
Storage Location
M22 69
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin County Map Collection
Creator
E.F. Karn
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2018-27
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
M22 69
GMD
architectural drawings
Date Range
July 19, 1948
Physical Description
2 architectural drawings : 52 x 65 cm
Scope and Content
Two architectural drawings showing exterior elevations and interior floor plans for a dwelling situated at 42747 Southdale Line, St. Thomas, Ontario (Central Elgin). Created by E.F. Karn on July 19, 1948 and is titled "Frame Cottage For C. Mellor". Legal description for the property is PT LT 40, Plan 263 Yarmouth as in E41014; Central Elgin.
Name Access
St. Thomas (Ont.)
Central Elgin (Ont. : Municipality)
Subject Access
Architecture
Buildings
Documents

Love house, Centre Street, St. Thomas

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171051
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 5
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 5
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w
Scope and Content
The Love house, located on Centre Street in St. Thomas, Ontario. The house was built by Dr. D.J. Bowman in 1833 or 1834. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Joel Lewis house

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171053
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 1
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 1
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 14 cm
Scope and Content
Joel Lewis house near Orwell. The back part of the home was built in 1834 and the front part was built as an addition 15-20 years later. Lewis had two lumber mills and Seth Lewis, on the adjoining farm, had a large pump, pail and bucket factory along with a saw mill. Photograph taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Rogers and Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Thomas Jenkins house in Vienna

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171054
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 2
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 2
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 13.5 cm
Scope and Content
Thomas Jenkins House in Vienna, Township of Bayham. The house was built in the 1850s. Photograph taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Rogers and Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Burwell Home, Port Burwell

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171055
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 3
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 3
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w ; 10 x 15 cm
Scope and Content
Home located in Port Burwell, Ontario, which was owned by Leonidas Burwell, son of Colonel Mahlon Burwell, located on the plateau overlooking the lake and village. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Rogers and Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Burwell (family)
Burwell, Leonidas
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

W.J. White house, St. Thomas

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171056
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 6
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 6
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w ; 10 x 15 cm
2 photographs : b&w ; 7 x 11 cm
2 photographic negatives
Scope and Content
The W.J. White house in St. Thomas, Ontario, built in circa 1850. Later the residence of E.A. Smith. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Hooper King house, St. Thomas

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171057
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 7
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 7
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Publication
Posted on Facebook: August 14, 2020.
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w ; 10 x 15 cm
3 photographic negatives
Scope and Content
The house was built in 1856 for Hooper King. It was later sold to Edwin Wardell in 1863 and, in 1864, to Dr. J.H. Wilson. The Wilson family owned the home until Mrs. Wilson's death in 1928. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

William Culver house, St. Thomas

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171058
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 8
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 8
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
4 photographs : b&w
Scope and Content
William Culver house, known as the "House of Refreshment", was the the stage coach station where jurors were lodged during the early court sesions. Built in circa 1900. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Francis Ermatinger house, Port Stanley

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171059
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 9
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 9
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
4 photographs : b&w
3 photographic negatives
Scope and Content
Francis Ermatinger house, built in circa 1845, located on Port Stanley Road near the railroad crossing. Francis Ermatinger was a retired Hudson's Bay Company official. Photographs was taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Edward Ermatinger house, St. Thomas

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171060
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 10
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 10
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
1 photograph : b&w ; 9.5 x 14 cm
Scope and Content
Edward Ermatinger house, built in circa 1848. Ermatinger was a pioneer merchant banker, postmaster and a retired official from the Hudson Bay Company. He arrived in St. Thomas in 1830. Photograph taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Andrus Davis house, Orwell

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171061
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 11
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 11
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Publication
11d was published in the Aylmer Express: March 13, 2019.
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w ; 10 x 15 cm
2 photographs : b&w ; 7 x 11 cm
2 photographic negatives
Scope and Content
The Andrus Davis house, located in Orwell, was built in circa 1830. Davies was a pioneer settler with his brother William at Orwell in 1809-1810. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Bishop's house, Port Stanley

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171062
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 12
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 12
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w ; 10 x 15 cm
3 photographic negatives
Scope and Content
The Bishop's house (Roman Catholic) in Port Stanley, built in circa 1890. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Routh house, Port Stanley

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171063
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 13
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 13
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
4 photographs : b&w
Scope and Content
Routh house in Port Stanley, built in circa 1848. The owner was a grain merchant in Port Stanley. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

"White Hall", Amasa Lewis home in Port Bruce

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171064
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 14
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 14
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
4 photographs : b&w
Scope and Content
Amasa Lewis home, known as "White Hall", built in circa 1858 in Port Bruce. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Amasa Lewis Hotel in Port Bruce

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171065
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 15
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 15
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Publication
Posted to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter on February 6, 2020.
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w
Scope and Content
Amasa Lewis Hotel in Port Bruce, built in circa 1851. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Lindley Moore house, Sparta

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171066
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 16
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 16
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w
Scope and Content
Lindely Moore house in Sparta, built in 1825 of stone and clay mortar. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

John Moore house, Sparta

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171067
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 17
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F1 17
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
2 photographs : b&w
Scope and Content
John Moore house in Sparta, built in 1825 of stone and brick with clay mortar. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Walter Rogers and Miss Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

Samuel Edison Home, Vienna

https://inmagic.elgin.ca/en/permalink/archives171068
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F2 1
Museum / Archive
Elgin County Archives
Part Of
Elgin Historical Society fonds
Description Level
Item
Accession Number
2007-19
Storage Room
Archives Storage Rm. 105
Storage Location
C4 Sh5 B9 F2 1
GMD
graphic material
Date Range
ca. 1933
Publication
1a was posted on Facebook and Instagram: April 19, 2021.
Series
Elgin Historical Society fonds - Photographs series
Physical Description
5 photographs : b&w
Scope and Content
Samuel Edison's home in Vienna, built in the late 1820s. Samuel was the grandfather of Thomas Alva Edison. The home is now located at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan. Photographs taken by Canon Reverand Norman Morris in circa 1933 and were presented to the Elgin Historical Society in a presentation "Old Houses of East Elgin" by Mrs. Rogers and Ella Lewis.
Name Access
Morris, Rev. Canon Norman
Elgin Historical Society
Edison (family)
Edison, Thomas Alva
Subject Access
Homesteads
Buildings
Images

47 records – page 1 of 3.