Shedden Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
2 photographs : col.
Scope and Content
Two colour photographs of the former Michigan/New York Central Railway Station in 1979 [208a] and 1989 [208b], included in the Shedden Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History, Volume Two, Book Two, page 208. The building was moved to 185 Union Road and converted to a house by Alf Silcox.
Conrail locomotive CR5823 GP7 assigned to St. Thomas, with Michigan Central Railway enginehouse, St. Thomas in the background, May, 1978. Note the engraved stone reading "M.C.R.R. 1913" at the top of the enginehouse.