Shedden Fair Grounds
Shedden Women's Institute fonds
Shedden Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Archives Storage Rm. 105
C9 Sh4 B5 F1 97
1 photograph : b&w
Published in the Bygone Days section of the St. Thomas Times-Journal and on the Archives' flickr site: April 24, 2012.
Scope & Content:
Black and white photograph showing crowds at the Shedden Fair Grounds, ca. 1946. Notes included in the Shedden Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History Book, Volume 1 indicate the Fair Grounds were on property owned by William Francis. Photograph by Stollery Studio, St. Thomas, and annotated verso with file number 46-1718.
Shedden Women's Institute
Powered by DB/Text WebPublisher, from